Museum of Brands is committed to ensuring that your privacy isprotected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which youcan be identified when using this website, then you can be assured thatit will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Museum of Brands may change this policy from time to time by updatingthis page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure thatyou are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 28 June 2013.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide youwith a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To respond to an enquiry (such as venue hire or purchase ofbooks) or to add you to our newsletter mailing list via a 'sign-up'function
- We may use the information to improve our products andservices.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about newproducts, special offers or other information which we think you mayfind interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In orderto prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in placesuitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard andsecure the information we collect online.
From any point after you have entered our website we may collectinformation about your computer, including where available your IPaddress, operating system and browser type, for system administration.
This information provides statistical data about our visitors browsingactions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. For the samereason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage byusing a cookie file which is stored on your computer. Cookies containinformation that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They helpus to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalisedservice. In summary, the cookies we use enable us:
- To estimate our general audience size and how they use our site- To recognise you when you return to our site- To store information about your preferences to allow us to customiseour site according to your individual interests
We will also permit the Google Analytics service to collect cookiesduring the time you use our website. In summary, these cookies willenable us to:
- Track the first and last pages you visit and your total number ofvisits to the website- Track how long you spend on any page existing within our website- Track how you have been visiting the website- Track how you came to access the website including any keywordsearches, search engine information or referrer
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However,once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note thatwe do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannotbe responsible for the protection and privacy of any information whichyou provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governedby this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at theprivacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personalinformation in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personalinformation for direct marketing purposes (e.g. sending you ournewsletter), you may change your mind at any time by writing to oremailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to thirdparties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about youunder the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If youwould like a copy of the information held on you please to us, using theaddress in our Contact section.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrector incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at theaddress below. We will promptly correct any information found to beincorrect.
Notting Hill London
+44 (0) 207 243 9611 (Mon - Sun)
+44 (0) 207 243 9610 (Mon - Fri)
+44 (0) 207 243 9612 (Mon - Fri)