Inspiring Enterprising Students: Teaching Branding in the Real World Monday 15 Feb 2018
The Museum of Brands tells the stories of the world’s best loved brands to inform and inspire future brand owners, advertisers and marketers. By engaging students with an archive of 150 years of branding and packaging history, in combination with displays on contemporary brands and related topics, the Museum’s learning department provides direct access to knowledge of their future sectors.
Inspiring Enterprising Students: Teaching Branding in the Real World
Monday 19 February 2018 5.30-7.30pm CPD Accredited
Free for Teachers, Lecturers and PGCE students
An interactive evening for teachers and lecturers, this evening course will inspire new ways to connect real world examples of branding, marketing and advertising to their students’ study. Attendees will have access to:
- Talks on the top 5 skills students need to become successful branding and marketing professionals
- Trialling the hands-on activities we have available for students
- After-hours access to the Museum’s permanent and temporary displays
- Museum’s learning team to discuss embedding a museum visit into the students’ study
- Networking opportunities with fellow business, branding and marketing tutors
- Practical information on organising your visit
The event is also open to PGCE students aiming to progress their careers as teachers in a related topic. This will be a CPD accredited training session and attendees will receive a certificate of participation.