Webinar: Is Your Brand Queer Enough?
Outvertising’s Guy Duncan and Mark Runacus share a brief history of LGBTQ+ content in advertising and and explain why brands must now fully embrace the queer and straight ally audience if they are to remain relevant to today’s consumers.
What you will learn
- Which brand was the first to include LGBTQ+ content?
- Case histories showing the effectiveness of LGBTQ+ inclusive advertising
- Why your brand should embrace the LGBTQ+ audience
- How large is today’s “queer” consumer audience?
- How to create LGBTQ+ inclusive advertising campaigns
A zoom link to attend the talk will be sent on the day
- 5pm welcome and speakers’ introduction
- 5:05pm to 5:45 talk with Guy Duncan and Mark Runacus
- 5:45pm to 6pm Q&A
Admission tickets to the Museum include full access to our exhibitions. By buying a ticket you are helping us to continue with our mission. The Museum of Brands is a registered Charity no. 1093538.